Leaders in Trucking
Drive for the nation’s largest for-hire, temperature-controlled carrier in the Midwest.
$900 bonus first check
$500 second check
$250 third check
At K&B, we treat our drivers like family. We hire only experienced, professional drivers for our Midwest fleet. Our routes run primarily in the central United States, and you’ll get to choose the route that works best for you and your family. We also provide service between the Midwest and Georgia, as well as to and from the Pacific Northwest, if that suits you.
Since 1986, K&B Transportation, Inc. has provided temperature-controlled transportation services to companies across the nation. Our team of dedicated professionals takes pride in meeting our customers’ needs on every shipment.
Here’s what it takes to drive for K&B:
- 6 months of current OTR Tractor/Trailer (combination vehicle) experience
- Current CDL class "A"
- No failures of drug screens
- Moving violations – no more than 3 minor violations in the last 3 years
- Accidents – no major chargeable in the last 3 years and no more than 1 minor chargeable per year in the last 3 years
- Able to pass DOT physical, drug screening and road tests
Change your life today. Fill out the form on this page to learn how you can get started at K&B Transportation.
*Certain operation requirements apply – see recruiting for details.